Mark is hosting solo today and had a chance to talk with Julie Bennett and Kirk Wagner of Monarch Separators, about how they use technology for the removal of oil and solids from water produced globally by the oil and gas industry.
Click Play to Hear the Oil and Gas HSE Podcast Episode 94 – Monarch Separators
We will be hosting a happy hour on October 2nd. We will be having a spotlight on How to use LinkedIn for your business, brought to you by Freddy Goerges. This month it will be held at The Cannon from 6-9 PM.
This month’s happy hour is brought to you by Visco, ReactWell, HEB and Karbach Brewery.
Visco– Creating Visuals Making Sense. Experts in industrial visualization. We are visual advisors and produce illustrations, film, animations, interactive solutions, 3D print and virtual reality solutions. By using visuals, we help your company communicate better, learn faster and take better decisions. Find out more here.
ReactWell provides advanced technology services and products for organizations in the energy, chemical, O&G, and petrochemical industry doing business inside and out of the United States of America. We achieve material quality results for our clients by blending creative solutions, constrained by the laws of hard science and scarce resources. Find out more here.
Karbach– OGGN’s official drink sponsor. Bringing you Texas-brewed beer! Find out about their beer here.
H-E-B– OGGN’s official food sponsor. Find out more here.
Happy Hour Sponsors
OGGN is always accepting Happy Hour sponsors. If you would like to get your company in front of our large young, professional audience, reach out to our Project Coordinator, Julie McLelland by e-mail.
- OilComm – October 3-4 | Houston, TX: OilComm and FleetComm is your best chance to learn more about the big responsibilities that come with big data, automation, cybersecurity, and machine learning. With more than 1,000+ attendees, you’ll be able to gain different perspectives on topics in our conference sessions, and hear how others have approached challenges with cybersecurity, shadow IT and more.
- PBIOS – October 16-18 | Odessa, TX: The Permian Basin International Oil Show, Inc. not only showcases the very latest technology, it also honors the industry’s past. A working cable tool rig operates daily on the show grounds during the three-day show, surrounded by trucks and oilfield equipment from the 1930’s, a key growth period for the industry in the Permian Basin.
- EVONIK Oil & Gas Symposium – October 30-31 | Houston, TX: This Symposium will feature industry experts and networking opportunities to discuss the latest innovations, trends, and challenges facing the oil and gas industry. Experts from leading corporations will include: Halliburton, Polyflow, Baker Hughes GE, Spears & Associates, Texas A&M University, Hoerbiger Corporation, Kosta Tech, Western Falcon, Fritz Industries, Inc., Linde Engineering, United Pipeline Systems, Inc., Innospec, Flotek, AirBorne, BYK USA, Inc., And more! Register here.
- Well Site Automation 2018 – October 30-31 | Houston, TX: The key focus for this year’s conference will be to “achieve efficient, cost-effective, and safer operations”, and the objective will be to bring shale operators and service companies together with leading industry experts to collaborate and examine new opportunities in well site automation, and to address the key challenges in well site operations across North America.
- 9th Annual Summit on Operational Excellence in Oil and Gas – November 5-7 | Houston, TX: Over 300 Operations, Operational Excellence, EH&S, Asset Management and Reliability leaders are meeting in Houston to learn the latest strategies and technologies for managing change, increasing efficiency and optimizing productivity – without compromising reliability, safety, and compliance. Learn how to unlock value and deliver large – and lasting performance improvements. Register here.
Enter to Win!
To find out more about Monarch Separators go to http://waterstandard.com/
Connect with Julie Bennett on Linkedin.
Connect with Kirk Wagner on Linkedin.
Watch Monarch Separators on YouTube.
Follow Monarch Separators on Linkedin.
Leave a Review
Help your oil and gas peers find the Oil and Gas HSE Podcast by leaving us a review on iTunes. The more, and better our reviews, the easier we are to find in iTunes, so help the industry out by leaving us a short review.
If you would like some help leaving a review on iTunes the folk at HubSpot put together some easy to follow instructions that you can check out by clicking here.
This Is Your Show
Tell Mark and Patrick what topics you would like to hear discussed on the show!
Global Oil and Gas Network LinkedIn Group
Join the conversation with some of the most influential people working in the oil and gas industry!