Mark and Patrick had a chance to talk with Jim Wolf and Hall O’Donnell of Ringers Gloves, about how they’re using their proprietary F3 Technology to make the most innovative work gloves in the industry.
Hand injuries account for more than 20% of disabling workplace injuries involve hands, considering that just about every job we do involves working with our hands in some way, shape or form, the need to protect these assets (i.e., our hands) should be one of the most important safety issues your HSE Department puts focus on.
While you may think a glove is a glove, is a glove, a surprising amount of R&D goes into producing Ringers Gloves. They pride themselves on being the “Hand Safety Experts” and from the look of their Hand Safety Blog, they know a thing or two out keeping your people safe on the job.
Click Play to Hear the Oil and Gas HSE Podcast Episode 95 – Ringers Gloves
We will be hosting a happy hour on October 30th. We will be having a spotlight on Creating Visuals for Your Business, brought to you by visCo. This month it will be held at The Cannon from 6-9 PM. RSVP here.
This month’s happy hour is brought to you by Visco, ReactWell, HEB and Karbach Brewery.
Globalquimica –Our mission is to seek and develop applications for our environmentally friendly and safe oilfield chemical technologies that provide economic benefit through their use.
ReactWell provides advanced technology services and products for organizations in the energy, chemical, O&G, and petrochemical industry doing business inside and out of the United States of America. We achieve material quality results for our clients by blending creative solutions, constrained by the laws of hard science and scarce resources.
Karbach– OGGN’s official drink sponsor. Bringing you Texas-brewed beer!
H-E-B– OGGN’s official food sponsor.
Happy Hour Sponsors
OGGN is always accepting Happy Hour sponsors. If you would like to get your company in front of our large young, professional audience, reach out to our Project Coordinator, Julie McLelland by e-mail.
- Calgary Data Management Symposium, Tradeshow & AGM | October 22-24 | Calgary, Alberta: Two-day event featuring plenary presentations, a keynote speaker, interactive discussions, breakout sessions and networking opportunities. This annual event is attended by a variety of organizations and attendees from Analysts to CEOs. The agenda is now available!
- EVONIK Oil & Gas Symposium – October 30-31 | Houston, TX: This Symposium will feature industry experts and networking opportunities to discuss the latest innovations, trends, and challenges facing the oil and gas industry. Experts from leading corporations will include: Halliburton, Polyflow, Baker Hughes GE, Spears & Associates, Texas A&M University, Hoerbiger Corporation, Kosta Tech, Western Falcon, Fritz Industries, Inc., Linde Engineering, United Pipeline Systems, Inc., Innospec, Flotek, AirBorne, BYK USA, Inc., And more! Register here.
- Well Site Automation 2018 – October 30-31 | Houston, TX: The key focus for this year’s conference will be to “achieve efficient, cost-effective, and safer operations”, and the objective will be to bring shale operators and service companies together with leading industry experts to collaborate and examine new opportunities in well site automation, and to address the key challenges in well site operations across North America.
- 9th Annual Summit on Operational Excellence in Oil and Gas – November 5-7 | Houston, TX: Over 300 Operations, Operational Excellence, EH&S, Asset Management and Reliability leaders are meeting in Houston to learn the latest strategies and technologies for managing change, increasing efficiency and optimizing productivity – without compromising reliability, safety, and compliance. Learn how to unlock value and deliver large – and lasting performance improvements. Register here.
- Time Machine – November 6-7 | Austin, TX: Time Machine is your passport to the future. SparkCognition’s annual summit brings together world-leading creative minds in technology, government, industry, and academia to debate the most pressing issue of our time: artificial intelligence. Register here.
Enter to Win!
To find out more about Ringers Gloves go to http://ringersgloves.com/
Connect with Jim Wolf on Linkedin.
Connect with Hall O’Donnell on Linkedin.
Leave a Review
Help your oil and gas peers find the Oil and Gas HSE Podcast by leaving us a review on iTunes. The more, and better our reviews, the easier we are to find in iTunes, so help the industry out by leaving us a short review.
If you would like some help leaving a review on iTunes the folk at HubSpot put together some easy to follow instructions that you can check out by clicking here.
This Is Your Show
Tell Mark and Patrick what topics you would like to hear discussed on the show!
Global Oil and Gas Network LinkedIn Group
Join the conversation with some of the most influential people working in the oil and gas industry!
Free Resources for Our Audience
The Oil and Gas Global Network of Podcasts
Oil and Gas Global Network | oilandgasglobalnetwork.com
Oil and Gas This Week | oilandgasthisweek.com
Oil and Gas Industry Leaders | oilandgasindustryleaders.com
Oil and Gas Startups | oilandgasstartups.com